Gender Of Baby

My tracker says that I'm my baby is going to be 23 weeks in 2 days time . Can I by then check the gender if she/he is already 23 weeks ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

By 16wks you can know gender during down symdrome test but provided you took the NIPT test which uses DNA. If not on 20wks for details scan.

4y ago

Don't worry. Will be healthy, stay positive💪! Imagine u gonna see your cute little one kicking in your tummy. Its so cute😍!

Should be able to see during your ultrasound scan already! But that depends on your baby's position as well.

4y ago

hehe really I'm excited and nervous.. thanks u alot ladies 🥰🥰🥰

Yes! If you do NIPT you’ll know by week 11/12. Otherwise the detailed scan on week 20 will know

4y ago

It’s non invasive prenatal testing

Super Mum

When you do ur detailed scan at wk20, u shld be able to see the gender

4y ago

I hope she/he is not a shy baby .. Mommy really excited to know e gender.. thinking of what name to give .. hehe

Super Mum

Depend on baby position. My baby did not want to open leg at 23 week

4y ago

I really hope my baby is not shy and e check up went smoothly... to be healthy n knowing e gender 😊😊

Detailed scan at 20 weeks can tell, unless baby is shy!

4y ago

Really I hope he/she is not a shy ones .. Mummy to be is excited to know e gender.. thanks Babe

VIP Member

Yep, can! We found out baby’s gender at 13 weeks

4y ago

arrr so I guess my now it's more then 20 weeks I can already know then :)) I'm a single mom and 1st time mummy I tend to think alot .. I guess it's normal to have this symtoms of prenatal stress or depression

VIP Member

yes by 20 weeks you can already actually :)

4y ago

yeyyyyy !!! 🥳🥳🥳 tq hehe

We know ours by week 14. Pls check w gynae

4y ago

Okay! Enjoy the moment of truth next week 🥰

VIP Member

Yes! Can tell even earlier like 17 weeks!

4y ago

really I thought I can know only when it comes to 5 mths... hehe tq babe