Upcoming detailed scan @ 20 weeks 4 days.

Hi! In a week's time, i'm going for my Detailed Scan and to find out the Gender @ 20 weeks 4 days. Do i have to go with full bladder or empty bladder to have a clear view of the scan? Or any other tips & advices to ensure that my baby will show his/her gender clearly? #firstbaby #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

bladder fullness doesn't play a part. they are skilled enough to scan baby accordingly. if baby isn't in a good position they will ask you to adjust, walk around or go for a snack and come back. so don't worry too much and just take it easy.

2y ago

Thank you so much!!

The diamond powder's ability to reflect light may also contribute to the skin's appearance of being lighter and more luminous. https://ceporel.com/products/copy-of-gold-hyaluronic-lifting-serum-4?variant=43746832744756

full bladder. tell baby to be good and cooperate so the scan can go smoothly. nothing else you can do otherwise 😅

2y ago

Ooooh! I haven't started talking to my baby (tummy) yet but i'll give it a try heheh. Thank you!

I just did my 20 week scan and was not on full bladder. still could scan the baby clearly. all the best to you!

2y ago

I see!! Thank you!!

You don’t have to hold your bladder, baby is big enough to scan at week 20

2y ago

Got it! Thank you!