My toddler is INCREDIBLY curious. She's always asking questions and wanting to explore. I've heard that curiosity is nothing to worry about, but I was wondering if there are any negatives to my daughter being SO curious. Any thoughts, parents?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think it will only have a negative effect if there is no adult supervision involved. Children will explore everything in their environment and test how people respond to their behavior. So if no one will guide them, they wouldn't know which of the things that they are exploring are good and bad for them.

Magbasa pa

Agree with Sam --- one of the ways they explore something is by tasting it! So if there isn't an adult around, your toddler could accidentally eat dirty or even dangerous things. Parents have to be careful too -- toddlers are surprisingly fast and trip way too easily when they want to go exploring.

Magbasa pa

I do agree on what's said above. If I were you, I'd be feeling lucky that my kid loves to feed his curiosity. I've read that this is one sign of multiple intelligence. I think for as long as you are always there to guide, I think there shouldn't be something to worry about.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14500)