My friend's parents are separating and she feels like her mom is pushing her to stay with her dad and her dad is doing the same thing so she doesn't feel welcome on both sides. She's asking for advice but I don't think I know what to tell her. Any thoughts?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I know someone who had been in the same situation. It wasn't easy for him. He became lost and tried to look for company who will understand what he was going through. His friends and relatives were with him. You have to be with your friend, you have to cheer her up. Your friend must feel that she's still loved despite what's happening in her family. It will take years for everything to be all right.

Magbasa pa

Aww.. this is sad. Imagine, both parents pushing her away? The best you could do is be there for her and yes,make her feel secured that there are still people who love her despite her family going through the situation. You could also seek help other common friends, maybe someone could accommodate her in the meantime if she really has no place to go.

Magbasa pa