Acid Reflux!

Any tips to keep acid reflux at Bay? I'm at 31 weeks and the burning feeling up my throat kept making me throw up ? would love to know if any of you mummies manage to counter this. Thanks

58 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maligamgam na tubig lamang po. Always, if kaya every morning wala pang kinakain.. and before bedtime always gnun ang iniinom.

sleep on an incline! and on your left side as much as possible. Try not to eat so close to sleeping as well.

take smaller frequent meals.. i don't get acid reflux most of the time but when i do have, gaviscon does works for me.

VIP Member

Eat small meals a day. 5 small meals instead of 3. Walk after each meal. And lie down on your left side 😉

You may want to avoid spicy food, fried food, caffeine, chocolate, yeast and fizzy drinks. Hope it helps.

sit up at least for an hour after meal or snack.. have gaviscon if acid reflex happens, if not just leave it

Normal lang ba kapag mag 8months kna nasakit na likod tas singit mo

3y ago

ENGLISHHH!!!!!!!!!!

smaller meals, drink lots of water, avoid spicy food, fried foods, caffeine,and chocolate

TapFluencer

I have tried hot water, sucking on ice cubes and eating popsicles. It helps a bit.

VIP Member

avoid spicy food, and don't lie down immediately after you had ur meal / snacks