46 Replies

Don't know. For both my deliveries, it wasn't labour that brought me in. I had high fever, then get admitted to hospital for observation. Get tubes of blood to take multiple tests to determine the cause, and all turned out -ve. And when I get checked, I've already started to dilate. So got to stay in. Both fever triggered hospital admission and happened during the evening /night time.

VIP Member

The pain started in midnight at 1am but at afternoon I had contractions every 5 mins later got admitted in hospital in the evening, baby was born next day morning

TapFluencer

Num 1 contractions in the middle of the night, went in morning then at night e-sect. Num 2 water bag burst in the morning, at about 1plus e-sect.

Super Mum

2am. Always unearthly hours for both my kids 😂 Only plus point is that there was no traffic jam

VIP Member

#1: wee morning —-> actual tob: afternoon #2 just before noon —> actual tob: late afternoon

1st born induced at midnite, 2nd born labor started 10am, 3rd born no idea coz due in july. 😂

VIP Member

baby was born at night and me and my hubby was still watching movie when trying to push

VIP Member

Early Morning and was admitted around 8 am, delivered in India

Went in in the afternoon 230pm.Give birth next day 9.44pm

Evening 6pm all the way to past midnight 12.20am.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles