When was the first time you were amazed by your child?

My three older kids Scott, Sasha and Sari were born with a 2 year age gap.⁣ ⁣ It was a little hard to be a mom to 3 kids with the twins born preemies. With my family’s support in nurturing them, they are now school-aged kids ready to face the world.⁣ ⁣ When was the first time I was amazed by my child? I’ll tell you 3 different stories.⁣ ⁣ With Scott, I am amazed that at 4 years old, he knows all the countries by continent. His love for geography grows that now he knows all the flags and can draw the world map without copying. ??⁣ ⁣ With the twins Sasha and Sari, I was amazed how they fought hard to live and be together. Growing up, they continue to amaze me each day. Sasha is so compassionate with everyone she meets and Sari on the other hand is very sweet, loving, hugs and kisses people she loves even her teachers. ⁣ ⁣ Small things but great possibilities make me a proud mom of these three. I’ll support you in the best way I can to reach your goals my babies. ⁣ ⁣ “Be amazed by your child for life”. ⁣ “Nourish your child’s every possible”.⁣ ⁣ #AmazingPossibles #NANKIDPH #theAsianparentph #TAPVIPMoms⁣

When was the first time you were amazed by your child?
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Cuteeee 💞🙏🏻😍