"When was the first time you were amazed by your child?"

The first time I am amazed by my daughter is when she first attended her nursery school and I witness how good she is on art. She colors and draw so well at her age. Wow.. this really pays off by nurturing your child as early as you can. Be Mom- friendly as always, so your child will have good connection and bonding moment with you. And developed healthy relationship. Considering your child is growing up, “Nourish your child’s every possible” cause seeing progress on them is a great matter. A child getting motivated by their craft is very inspirational. It get possible by proper high quality milk you will witness and “Be amazed by your child for life". #AmazingPossibles, #NANKIDPH

"When was the first time you were amazed by your child?"
7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

It was December 5, 2014 when the most euphoric event in my life happened: I gave birth to my bundle of joy - Jacob. We may have faced some difficulties at first, but we are very grateful to God that we were able to surpassed it. ❤ (Jacob was a jaundice baby, so he undergone phototherapy for a few days and it was painful for me to see him during that time.) . As a single working parent, I am always trying to be there for him to witness every single breathtaking milestone that he would do. . Jacob constantly surprises me with the new things that he can do. It was few months back when I heard him read a sentence from what we were watching. At first, I really thought that it was just coincidence 😅, so I put him into a test 😅. I asked him to read new words and voila he can actually read them! ❤ I was ecstatic and in awe to learn about his new skill. 😊 . Now we (his teachers and I) are helping him to enhance this skill and maybe (just maybe) Jacob can do a lot more with it in the future. 😊❤ . #AmazingPossibles, #NANKIDPH, #theAsianparentph #TAPVIPMoms

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
VIP Member

Everyday I am amazed by my children but my boy amazes me when he was 8 months old, kasi kumanta (just rhyme) sya ng twinkle twinkle little star, at the age of 26 months alam na nya ang mga abc's, colors and numbers without us teaching him taz nag eenglish kahit pure dialect kami sa bahay.. For me he is gifted, a gift from heaven.. Bonakid lang din gatas nya..

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Nakaka amazed talaga sila lalo na pag first dah of school. Kala natin sila mag sepanx, pero tayong mga parents pala. Ako din na amaze ako kay Cady during her theraphy, she coordinated well with her doctor

VIP Member

Ako lagi ako na aamazed sa mga anak ko , magagaling nman sila, yun lang napaka kukulit din hehehe, kaya ko ihandle wag lang tlga sabayan ng stress sa problema ,

The first time she stared and smiled at me. 😍 She was only 1 month and 27 days that time.

TapFluencer

awww so inspiring monmy!

Galing