Do you think it's ok to check your husband's phone? Why or why not?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I dont purposely check on his phone but sometimes I itchy hand will see his FB feeds, whatsapp then will tell him his manager WA him needs his reply. He also feel free to scroll my phone too as we do not have much secrets anyway.

Nope. As tempting as it is it would only cause more problems. That's a clear sign of doubt problems in a relationship. Try addressing the problems first or if you really can't help it try asking your husband if you can go through his phone.

Why do you even want to do it, it's personal and there should be a line drawn. Trust is also important. If you feel that there is something more, try talking to him. And maybe sharing with him what he can do to ease your insecurities.

My husband and I share everything, and we use each other's phones a lot. But I understand that not everyone is like that. I suggest that you refrain from snooping around and just confront him. Why should you be so sneaky about it?

I think it depends on the situation, but if it's for checking their phone just to see if he's doing anything suspicious, I suggest just talk to him instead. Trust and open communication are important in every relationship.

the question to ask would be why do you want to check his phone? if you're checking it because you think he's hiding something then you guys need to talk to each other to sort out any trust issues in your relationship.

Being open with each other in a relationship is a must, but so is trust. If this is an issue for you and if you feel like he is hiding anything from you, I suggest you both sit down and talk about it.

its ok. i believe you and your husbnd should have privacy but not included dun ung mlmn ko sino mga tao kausap nya. we check phones of each other and we dont have issue nmn. better pgusapn nyo din mgasawa un.

I don’t do that although we know each other passcodes. Trust is important in a marriage. Communication with each other your insecurities or worry might be a better solution.

yes its okay ginwgwa ko yan kung la naman masama gingwa asawa ko di magagalit un di porket nag checheck ng phone la na trust you have the right to know everything about him or her