Just Chill and wear H&M

One thing I realised and must admit as a first time parent is that picking your own outfit is far different from choosing clothing for your child. When I'm choosing for myself, I have this "I want it-I’ll buy it" kind of attitude, but when it comes to my child’s, I would have to think many times before I purchase. Every time I shop for Chill I ask myself, would this be comfortable? Isn't this too plain or too fancy? would she outgrow this clothes quickly? can my next baby wear this? is it worth the price? Good thing that there's H&M - my go-to brand for our family; for myself, husband, and now, for our child. Chill never complains when she wears H&M, and that's how I know it’s super comfy, she wears it anytime of the day, may it be during her online class or playtime. It is definitely a bonus that all pieces are so stylish and cute. 😍 I go shopping in H&M to get presents to my nieces and nephews. It is affordable, and to my surprised, Chill can now use her cousins' handover H&M clothes and shoes, and that goes to prove its excellent quality. Their products are made of sustainable materials such as organic cotton and recycled polyester that made me love H&M more.💗 Thank you H&M for being part of our parenting journey! Always a fan of your trendy yet budget-friendly, comfy and sustainable clothing items! As a parent, you can never go wrong with H&M! www2.hm.com #VIPParentsph #HMkids @viparentsph @hm_kids @hm @theasianparent_ph

Just Chill and wear H&M
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

love h&m kids collection!