Is these heat rash? is only at the back and below the neck area. It been there for weeks. And after bath or during playing she get more and after few hours it will go off. Any cream to apply?

Post image
7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Zinc oxide will treat and prevent baby rash. Also, make sure to keep your baby cool and dry. If she sweats a lot, keep patting her dry, change her clothes, and make sure the room is cool and not hot. Last, are you using baby friendly detergent? Could be your baby is reacting to harsh chemicals.

7y ago

I wouldn't worry yet. If your baby has fever, then I would see the doctor.

dont use water that is too warm/hot on her. keep these areas clean and dry if she perspires. i love Jo Lauren's miracle balm. it looks like a fatter stick of lip balm. food grade balm, no chemicals. works well for my girl. got mine fr 1010 mother and child.

Felicia just get anytype of coconut oil. easiest to get right away, Watson's vitacoco Coconut oil. it's slightly pricey about $19. but can use quite a while. if you cannot tarhan the smell. add some lavender drops of pure essential oil if you have.

Felicia, keep her moisturised. Try the coconut oil first apply after shower Afterwhich if still itch use Aloe Vera to soothe

7y ago

ok. where can i find coconut oil?

main thing for coconut oil, extra virgin, cold pressed. brands don't matter. so always check ingredients to be safe.

VIP Member

Yes it seems like heat rash. you can try applying calamine lotion. Secondly, keep baby skin cool.

7y ago

yea. any brand will do

Most prolly. Why not try to use coconut oil or prickly heat powder?

7y ago

i thinking of using aloe vera gel for her face n body to try as her forehead is dry n she keep scratching after bath.