How to quit smoking

Hi there. Mummies who were smokers before you got pregnant, how did y'all quit smoking during pregnancy? I'm still in my early stages and I find it so hard to just quit smoking. I've gradually decreased my smoking session though (max I'd smoke in a day would be 3 sticks) but I really wanna quit smoking totally. I wouldn't want anything to affect the foetus. Also , I have a toddler turning 2 at home so I don't want to affect his health as well. Although I know that it's all in god's hand if anything were to happen to my foetus , I still feel that I play a part in keeping this pregnancy healthy. Hope to hear some advises on how you guys kept away from smoking. Thanks!!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i actually went cold Turkey the moment I decided I have baby . once awhile when ppl who are smoking and walk pass me I will feel the gian. so I actually talk a long deep breath and hold , walk to further distance then breathe normally. I do this until one fine day I'm not affected by the smell anymore. the challenging part is when people around you smokes, if you can have your friends and family support it will help greatly.

Read more