Texting

Texting is considered as cheating? My husband chatting with her friend who just broke up and he trying to comfort her and give watever his friend want fetch here and there.. Eat together without me.. After texting he deleting all conversation they have and he say to me he have no intention to tell me.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Is she good friend of his? Or they just get to know each other? Or do you know her as well? If is just friends nothing to hide. Why delete? Or he’s scared that both of you will quarrel bcos of this. Better clarify and communicate nicely before everything turns sour. Let him know that if it’s just friends, don’t have to delete the msges. Yes she just broke up, but hey time will heal. She will find her own friends too. And remind him, he’s married after all. Have some limits.

Read more
VIP Member

This is exactly what I am telling my husband. Cheating does not have to be physical - the mere fact that a married person will chat another person and always look forward to chatting or seeing that other person again is already cheating. It starts innocent until one day, there is a passive feeling growing and waiting to explode and advance into something else. Have a good talk with your hubby and make him understand your point...

Read more
VIP Member

why did he even delete the text?? if there's nothing between them, why did he delete?

VIP Member

Cheating isn’t just in the form of sex. Try talking to your husband :)

Have a good talk with him. Texting can be considered cheating to me.

If he have nothing to hide, he doesn't have to delete the convo