Nakapag pa Flu Vaccine ka na ba ngayong taon?

Tara na't mag throwback muna! This is our 1st summer vacation as a Family, way back 2018. This is one of the special, memorable, and my most favorite event that I always want to look back to. Zebe got her 1st flu vaccine, then 2 days after we decided to go outside for a walk and have some fresh air. As a first-time mom, I've always been very careful with zebe. Never ko nakalimutan ang mga bakuna na kailangan ni Zebe at ng buong pamilya. At isa na dito ang Annual Flu Vaccination πŸ’‰ Since then, I always ensure that my whole family gets the flu vaccine every year. This is one of the important vaccines that we should receive every year. Lalo na ngayong panahon at usong-uso ang trangkaso na madalas ginagawang simpleng sakit ng iba. Benefits of Flu Vaccination: A Flu Shot can help to keep you from the flu, lessen the severity of symptoms, avoid risks, any complications, and reduce the chances of needing hospitalization if you do get the flu. That's how important of Annual Flu Vaccination. πŸ’‰ Nakapag pa Flu Vaccine na ang iyong pamilya? Don't forget to join the Team BakuNanay Facebook community. A community of moms where freely talk and get the right information about the importance of vaccination: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Nakapag pa Flu Vaccine ka na ba ngayong taon?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Done na ang buong pamilya for this year. Joined team BakuNanay FB community also 😊