What are the events that you look forward to every year?

The birthday celebrations of my 2 girls excite me every year. As a #DIYpartymomma, I always plan everything, set schedule, and ensure that each party element is present to make it a memorable one. Just like planning their birthday parties, I keep a constant communication with our pediatrician to plan, set schedule and make sure that my kids' vaccines are complete and up-to-date. Last month, #MargaeryCassandra and #MikasaClarice had their annual flu shots. I learned from one of the webinars of @theasianparent_ph that we should not take flu so lightly. Flu can cause complications and can lead to death. The best way to prevent flu is by getting a flu vaccine each year. So let's flu-proof our homes. I also invite you to join the Team Bakunanay Facebook Group (facebook.com/groups/bakunanay) to share and learn with other moms and get the right information and support about vaccination. We can also ask our doctor or health provider for more information. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

What are the events that you look forward to every year?
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

1st birthday of out baby girl