Join us and be a BakuNanay too!

When the pandemic occured, travelling and being together as a complete family is something that I've been looking forward to. Our daughter Priya's birthday photoshoot is probably one of the memorable events that we anually look forward to as a family and I usually prepare our matching outfits as a family. 😄 Of course, as a doctor I also make sure that my family gets anually protected with FLU vaccination. It's very important to get our flu shots at the start of the year, ideally in February so that when the flu season arrives especially during these rainy days, we are assured that everyone in the family is protected against the risks and complications of flu especially during these trying times. 💉 I'm inviting you guys to join the BakuNanay Community on FB where moms can get the right information about vaccines. Just click the link below: ⬇️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll

Join us and be a BakuNanay too!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I took up Public Health as my graduate degree and it was here that I learned a more about vaccines. 🙌🏾 Team Bakunanay all the way 💛