Flu Vaccination

I already got my flu shot, how about you? It's almost the "extended Christmas season" and for our family it always start with the -ber months. I love how we prepare for it from decorating our home, to buying gifts and planning family events. You will also feel that "malamig ang simoy ng hangin" and with this changing weather, nakikisabay na rin ang flu season. Kaya for me to enjoy this time, I make sure to get my Annual Flu Vaccination. I need to boost my immunity and get that protection to fight against it. Why do we need flu vaccine every year? It is because flu viruses are constantly changing and our immune protection from vaccination declines over time. So for optimal protection, we need to have our flu shots annually. Let us prioritize our health to be able to take care of our family and enjoy each others company to the fullest. Kaya have your flu shot this year! πŸ˜‰ For more information, join our Facebook community, Team BakuNanay! Link in bio. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll #vaccine #FluVaccine #bakuna

Flu Vaccination
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

how much po flu vaccine nyo?