Annual Flu Vaccination

My son's 1st birthday is one of the most memorable and yet the most exciting event happen this year. Despite the current situation we still manage to celebrate his birthday and baptism. I am looking forward to celebrating his birthday yearly, not only to celebrate the life that has been given to my son but also to celebrate my motherhood journey. Just like how we prepare birthdays, it is also important that we prioritize the Annual Flu Vaccination of our family. Annual Flu vaccination is our protection against flu. By getting vaccinated, we reduce the risk of flu illness, hospitalizations, and even the risk of flu-related death. Prior joining Team BakuNanay, I am not fully aware of how important it is. Pero ngayon narealize ko yung banta na pwedeng idulot nito. And moving forward, I'll make sure na we don't skip any vaccinations. Kaya naman I am inviting all mommies to join Team Bakunanay, it is a nonjudgmental community where moms get the right information about vaccinations. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkforAll

Annual Flu Vaccination
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

thanks for the invite!

VIP Member

yehey. good jab