VIP Parents Program

Hi tAp mommies and daddies! I am Bianca Villaverde, 31 years old, a first time mom and a content creator. Before I joined the @vipparentsph programI was an aspiring blogger in 2016, a friend of mine encouraged me to do lifestyle content on any of my social media platforms so I began to blog and share my product reviews to my friends and family and thus my number of followers began to grow in the process. However before I applied I felt the need to build up my content first with good standing, I want to reach the platinum level, so I became active in answering unanswered questions, polls and post photos in the Photobooth section and it was around August 2019 I sent my VIP Parent application then I recieved an email and was approved the next day. I was excited to work for my first ever VIP Parent campaign with NANKid Pro in 2019 and all other campaigns all through out the pandemic. I was able to earn while staying at home I also got lucky to be chosen to visit theAsianparent HQ along with the other momfluencers and tApVIP Parents and get to meet the amazing people behind the app. And I happy to announce that I am one of the founding members of the VIP Parents Program and I encourage parents to apply for it provides theAsianparent community with opportunities to learn and earn. It has a training program for registered VIPP mothers and fathers to help earn extra income by reviewing, promoting, and engaging with brands that they love. Feel free to send me a DM or leave a comment below on this post. And you may visit my VIP Parents, Team BakuNanay and theAsianparent highlights to see my accomplishments. Tagging my fellow Mommies. @nekesia_yeth @emilynetumanguil @itsappleseason #VIPParents #theAsiaparentPH @theasianparent_ph

VIP Parents Program
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for sharing your journey mommy !! Super inspiring 😍😍

Super Mum

it was nice to meet you during the TAP Vip moms meet 💙❤