Hi Mummies! Read that baby needs more calcium now as approaching 30 weeks! Any milk recommendations that I can drink?

Any suggestions of good brands? ☺️

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

If you're taking multivitamins there should already be sufficient calcium inside. Maternal milk is not really necessary but if you want to drink just find brands that taste good to you since it's all similar nutritionally. I liked frisomum chocolate flavour

TapFluencer

Pregnant mummies need about 1000mg of calcium per day. If you’re on calcium tabs already, just supplement with 1 glass fresh milk, green veg, dairy products and soy products in your daily diet.

3y ago

Of course!

Same here. I’m now at 31weeks. Starting to consume Similac Mom. Taste not sweet but i think i can handle it. If you’re not keen to drink formulated milk, might as well try fresh milk.

my kk clinic does not provide calcium tablet, maybe since its gov suppliments are limited. They give multivitamin but need to check the contebt how much calcium in there

I drink similac mum's milk everyday. just one glass. And also taking calcium supplement given by my gynae. but take them 2hrs apart

anmum milk powder but i only drink first trimester cause i think last trimester they alr almost done hahah

Super Mum

You can drink maternal milk throughout pregnancy, and continue on when breastfeeding

Your doctor will provide calcium tablet for you, if not, ask from your doctor.

Magnolia Low Fat Milk highly recommended by Doctor's for pregnancy Mum

TapFluencer

Fresh milk will do. Aren't you on calcium tabs?