Weekend activity

Any suggestion what i can plan for my lo during weekends ? Any family bonding things to do ?

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Zoo, Park, swim, playground, stroll along the river. A friend of mine sets a limit of 20 dollars a day as a challenge, that's a fun idea and helps shape the mind and make you think creatively :)

TapFluencer

I'll give you some activities you can do without leaving the house! Watching a movie, cooking together, baking, board games, card games.

VIP Member

So many things you can do. E.g parks, picnic, art&crafts, window shopping, indoor playground, attractions, sightseeing, swimming n etc

VIP Member

Go do some shopping at Decathlon Leisure Park Kallang. Over there i think your weekends will be full of fun-filled activities.

VIP Member

Indoor playground, swimming , baking sessions, art & craft session, walking in the park, go sentosa waterpark at palawan...

Dear mum, You can go to sentosa beach and try the pancake making place there. It really is a very refreshing place :)

Go for picnics, bring your LO to gardens by the Bay or to East Coast Park or Sentosa so she can play by the beach

plenty of things you can do. take the kids to the park, swimming, walking, art, maybe even board or card games.

How about trying art jamming with your family?? It’ll be lots of fun creating your own art piece :)

VIP Member

Have you been to the last way attractions? iLight, Artzoo, and Dino Exhibit at Garden By The Bay

7y ago

wah! your family so happening! If only my husband is willing to bring my boys to these places