13 Balas

Hi Sir, my family and I only visit government hospitals and clinics, why would an insurance plan be necessary?

Government hospitals would normally required a waiting period between 3-6 months for treatment, where else in private hospitals , you can received immediate medical treatment. Moreover, during peak of Covid, the government hospitals could not cater to the high volume of patients and they have no choice but to divert them to the private hospitals. Therefore, it is important for you to consider health/hospitalisation insurance.

VIP Member

hi Mr liew..boleh saya tau... ada insuran yang sesuai untuk pesakit kritikal seperti penyakit jantung?

Ada sesetengah syarikat insurance mempunyai pelan untuk penyakit seperti pelan kanser & pelan hayat.

Hi mr. liew. How do i weigh the pros and cons between life insurance and health insurance for myself?

Health insurance covers only hospitalisation, whereby life insurance with hospitalisation benefit covers death, total permanent disablement and hospitalisation with optional benefit of lump sum cash payment and waiver of premium due to critical illness. Therefore life insurance premium is higher compared to health insurance.

Soalan berkaitan

Soalan popular

Artikel Berkaitan