What breakfast do you feed your toddler everyday? My 22 months old is a picky eater and she only eats dry cereal everyday.

71 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Avocado with banana mash together and spread on a toasted bread, Soft boiled eggs (with yolk 80-90% cooked) with toasted bread Eggs and tomatoes with noodles and soup Fruits frozen /sliced or cut into pieces (my kids love dragon fruit!) Barley Cereal with fruits (strawberry or blueberry or banana)

Read more

My toddler is very picky too but eats better when she started attending schoolhouse, breakfast could be like cereal with milk, hard boiled egg with biscuit, biscuit with Milo Other breakfast to consider are pancakes, salmon porridge, beehoon

Try different cereals everyday if she wants only cereals. You can also put banana slices ong top of it. Avoid using gadgets,tv etc. might them to not be focus on what they are eating.

mommy ipatikim lng kahit ano na pwede sa kanya pra maging familiar sya sa lasa ng pagkain. ganyan din sken pero now kumakain n sya kahit ano. Nagagalit pa nga kapag hindi nasubuan agad😆

VIP Member

school menu for weekdays.. hahaha we can't change. but weekend or pH.. we try to give oat meal, cake, banana chocolate milk, wafles.. sometimes once in a blue moon MCD bf hahaha

VIP Member

Picky eater din baby ko. But trial and error lang talaga kami everyday. May mga days na may gana siya kahit ano pakain namin sa kanya. May mga days din talaga na ayaw niya.

Cereal, bread(most if the time with peanut butter and any type of bread), oat with fruits, pancakes, yogurt, fruits and sometimes noodles LO 20 months

When all else fails then milk, it's good that she eats cereal! Guess gotta keep trying to find out which food entices your toddler, all the best!

rolled oats pancake with some fruits. - everyday iba iba para di magsawa fruits - mas gusto ni lo lugaw with egg :) gulay basta may sabaw

Read more
VIP Member

Hi... you might wanna consider some of the recipes suggested in this article https://sg.theasianparent.com/what-to-feed-a-picky-eater