12 Replies

At 6 months my supply has dropped drastically. I used to pump hundreds in a day. Now I can only pump 15ml in a day. But I keep going. I am still pumping. Keep them to mix with her purée. Mon-Fri I’ll pump at my desk with a nursing cover during lunchtime. Bring a cooler bag with ice pack. Sat & Sun I pump around 7:30am and try to pump again in the evening. I don’t do power pump anymore cause it’s really taxing with a 6 month old. She doesn’t want to latch anymore either. Oh well. As for washing pump parts, I bought a tiny bottle and fill it with her bottle cleanser and a small bottle brush to go with it.

Yes I continued pumping at work. Boss very supportive. Even let me use a room to pump privately. Yes pumping is a tiring process. And I hate how I always have to carry my bottles and pump parts to work. I only have extra pump machine at work. Whether u want to stop or continue it’s entirely up to u! Even though, yes, breast milk is better for baby, sometimes u have to think about yourself as well! As long as your baby is well fed, ure doing a good job!

Only pump 4 times a day. So twice at work and twice at home. At work I don’t wash it. Put the parts in ziplock bag and put in the fridge.

TapFluencer

Yes I still pump! I pump at my desk, I walk to the nursing room to put n take out my pump. I pump 2-3 time at work in average. Still pumping 4-5 times during weekdays m 3-4 times during Wkend. Using handfree pump

U wash ur pump every time u used?

Pumped twice when I first returned to work. Cut down to once when little one turned 1 yrs old. My boss installed blinds so that I can pumped in a conference room.

used to pump around 2 times at work..then slowly reduced to 1 time

walk all the way to next shopping mall's nursing room twice a day 😅

Wah... 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

VIP Member

yes I continue to pump but reduced the number of times

I pump three times at work, bit both during meals

Yes, I did .My colleagues helped me a lot.

Super Mum

Yes. I continued pumping at work.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles