Stay at home moms who purely depend on husband's income, do you manage to give gifts to your spouse during special ocassions? I always wanted to but I don't have the means. I can't work yet because our little one is just 15 months old and I'm still breastfeeding. Do you think it's a big deal to him?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I think gifts is not all about material things. Gift can be doing anything special for that person, and that can be cooking a lovely meal of his choice on his birthday or surprising him by baking a cake at home and probably decorate the room with a few balloons. So, you can do little things at home which he is not expecting and you would see how happy he would be by your sweet gesture.

Read more
2y ago

I go by the Name Celina Agon Mir from Paris, currently residing here in CA Los Angeles, it's been 9 years have been working here in United State as a Nurse, I always like using Instagram to while away time for myself and I came in contact with a Chinese profile picture, the guy was really awesome and he told me he was into broker trading that I could invest little with $5,000 and within a year I will have enough to buy myself a home and a hospital, so I decided to invest but after 8 months I tried to withdraw and I was asked for more and all this while he encouraged me to keep investing and I had already invested 183k USD with him on his broker platform and we started dating so that really makes me confident in him but it was too late to know I have been scammed after he successfully rips me and put me in a debt of $459k. The night I was to take poison and killed myself I came across ( [email protected] ) and they called me by WhatsApp after which I contacted them firstly,