Novel Virus

Hi mummies, with the novel virus outbreak happening now, do you still bring your LO out like normal? Or do you try to stay at home often?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Stay home most of the time. Hardly go out for meals now only go to in-laws and mum place for dinner, rest of time either cook or order food delivery. Even groceries is either delivery which is hard to get now or quick trip to grab enough for at least a week.

Stay home more. Transition from my house to parents house my husband fetch. Try to avoid crowded places. Especially bus, almost 90% of the people wear mask in bus. Don't know whether is sick or well.

I still bring my baby for a stroll at the park only.. but no other crowded places like shopping centres etc and also nowhere that needs me to take public transport.

VIP Member

I try to stay home as much as possible. If I need to go out, I would try to avoid air-conditioned places due to the air quality.

Super Mum

Toddler still goes to school, but the kids don’t go to malls/playgrounds anymore. We do a lot more home activities.

TapFluencer

Stay home most of the time but will still bring Lo out when dining outside or need to get grocery.

To be safe, try to be indoors as much as possible, specially with kids during this time

VIP Member

Try to stay at home . Just stroll outside at park for few minutes cos baby is bored.

VIP Member

Prevention is better than cure. I try to avoid as many public places as possible.

VIP Member

I try to stay at home with my lo as much as possible during this period of time.