Stay at home moms, aside from being hands on to your kids, and/or working from home, do you still have other activities to enhance your skills?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

One need only stroll through Cincinnati's neighborhoods to appreciate the craftsmanship of its masonry heritage. The Over-the-Rhine district, with its charming cobblestone streets and meticulously preserved https://cincinnatimasonryexperts.com/foundations/ buildings, serves as a living testament to the city's architectural past. Here, ornate facades adorned with intricate brickwork and decorative embellishments pay homage to a bygone era of craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Magbasa pa

While it may be a viable option for some individuals or couples, it's essential to weigh the pros and cons carefully and consider consulting with a healthcare provider before https://intracervicalinsemination.com/ proceeding. By prioritizing safety, informed decision-making, and responsible practices, individuals can enhance their chances of achieving successful conception while minimizing potential risks associated with home cervical insemination.

Magbasa pa

HI, A while back I joined Indian classical dance form. Since, I always have a strange kind of fear to start anything new, I still manage to drive myself to that class. And I am happy I am learning it. I am eight months old in the Bharatnatyam class and feel proud of myself to learn something new.

I work from home and I hardly get any time to enrol myself in any other activity. The whole day pass in doing household chores, then taking care of the baby and my work. I did join swimming a while back but had to discontinue as could not able to manage it on regular basis.

I also work from home, and recently I joined a webinar training for academic writing so I could further enhance my background in writing. I actually want to do more. Given the chance, I also want to learn SEO and digital marketing later on.

I'd like to go back to the group ministry which I joined before I got pregnant. The group conducts training/events and has also many other ministries helping other people enhance their skills like music, sports, writing, etc.

Whenever my daughter is asleep, I read about digital marketing.

thanks