Which choice would you choose?

Would you rather be a working mum or a stay-at-home mum?

Which choice would you choose?
64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

SAHM. Take charge of evrything @ home since this what home & family comes together. Be there when the kids need me. Donwan to be tied down by ither things. Cant have the best of everything. Financially planned what comes first.

VIP Member

Working mum is always better if anyone there to take care of ur kid .. I hv stopped coz no one there to take care of him may be I have to start once he can do his own things by the time ..

VIP Member

SAHM for up to 18 mths,then FTWM. The initial years of their development is very crucial so as to be able to see their important milestones.

I prefer working mum. I can earn my own $ and can have sanity at the same time 😂 the best if can work from home indefinitely 😂

VIP Member

as much as i love my toddler and would love to spend alot of time with him, i think i rather be a working mum to keep some sanity

TapFluencer

Stay at home mum. To acc the children in their growing up years... But I also will wana work.. Maybe part time..

Sahm for at least the first year-2years, so as to be able to see them hit their milestones and coaching them

VIP Member

Planning to resume work once the baby is 6-7 months old, and if everything go well.

VIP Member

If I can sleep through night.. nd work place is slightly nearer. working mum..

Super Mum

I like being both actually, but there’s a time and place for each role