How many diapers for NB and S sizes should I get?

Started on getting my baby’s stuffs ready as I enter 28 weeks now. I’m thinking of getting 2 packs of NB (2x50) and 2 packs of S (2x62) first. Will that be okay?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby’s birth weight was only 2.6kg and it dipped abit for the first 1week and then started gaining on the 2nd. So I only used Just Born instead of New Born. It was up to 3.5kg which fits him better. So NB size I only got 1pack as his weight gain was drastic and went to S size now. Also different brands different size cutting. I think buy 1 pack try first better. Unless the offer very good then maybe can stock it up.

Read more

you should hold on to buying the NB diapers till later. depending on the size of your baby closer to delivery. my friend's baby was more than 4kg and skip NB going straight into S size diapers. mine was 3kg and worn NB diaper till 2mth +. ps: Huggies diapers cutting are bigger and baby can wear them longer. some other brand have very small cutting. so you have to take note too.

Read more

would suggest to just buy 1 pack to try on the brand first. cause have actually tried the ones given in hospital but I dun like and always leak then also my gal is kind of always slow in weight gain so needed more nb. this is my 3rd change of brand already. so u may want to explore 1st before getting more

Read more

We used at least 2 months of nb size n recently change to S. we prob used more than 6 pkt of nb size.

VIP Member

you can buy one pack of NB first then decide what size to buy after birth as baby outgrow very fast

Yes enough. My son used 2 packs of newborn size before changing to S. he is now 6 weeks old.

3y ago

Thank you thank you. ☺️

28 weeks is pretty early still. you wanna buy alil later so that diapers are fresh.