My son always got rashes due to diapers...what should i do....

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

first of all please stop using diaper for some time till your son is completely cured of the rashes. avoid putting them at home at all times. let your baby be diaper or nappy free and massage the area gently with coconut oil. it is a natural remedy to reduce rashes and itching. different babies react differently to brands, but i have used pampers for both my kids and they never had any issues. also, start training your baby for the toilet seat so that you can stop using diapers soon. my older one was trained around 1 year 6 months and younger one stopped wearing diapers by 15 months, so maybe this is a good time for you to start (since I don't know your baby's age) :)

Read more
7y ago

my son is one yr old...i never use diaper for long perion jst fr few hrs only if necessary

Hello Nazia, Diaper rash is a common problem that babies go through. Firstly, do not make your baby wear the diaper the entire day, because in that case no matter if you apply rash cream, it won't get fine unless you leave the area of the rash open for a while. I mean you will have to let the skin breathe. No doubt, diapers nowadays absorb maximum moisture but the warmth that is formed cases rashes. So, let the baby be without diapers during the times she is awake. Apart from coconut oil you can apply vaseline too. Go through this link, it will help you. http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-diaper-rash.html

Read more
7y ago

which brand of diaper u use?

since you already mentioned you don't use diaper through the day, make sure the area is exposed to air and is dry. use a baby talcum powder there, from brands such as biotique and himalaya that are absolutely natural and safe. if it doesn't help, speak to the pediatrician for a safe medicated cream.

Read more

Hi, Apply nappy rash cream that is easily available in the market. Plus you can apply coconut oil to the affected area, and leave the skin open for a while. This will relieve the rash for sure.

Let your baby's skin breathe. Use diapers if it's only necessary like if you are going out or during bedtime etc. Apply rash creams and baby powder to the area.

7y ago

i never use diaper fr whole day..only wen necessary...

Coconut oil aur broplus use karo aur day time baby ko half pant hi pahnao... Mera beta seven months ka h... Uske liye m yehi upyog m lati hu....

Apply baby rash cream on effected area,, it will help u n u can also try rash powder, put some powder before wearing diaper..

Dont used diaper max time And used only open dipers,dont used diaper pants,always try to make skin should be dry, use powder

Before wearing a diaper to the baby put some powder make that place dry. Thts the way i do and it really works.. ☺

Dear... Go for breathable leak guard modern cloth diapers..... https://www.facebook.com/mybabystoree/