Sometimes I feel that I don't have a social life anymore. I live away from home because my husband is from Iloilo and all my friends are in Manila, so it's hard for me to meet up with them because we only go home for a vacation once every quarter. And when we go home, I prefer staying at home with my baby and parents. Do you sometimes feel this way too? The feeling that you want to go out but it's just so hard to leave your baby.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Oo naman mommy... May time na feel ko din yan.. I felt like i am missing a lot of fun kasi trabaho bahay lang route ko. Then alaga kay baby.. Siguro u just need a little break. Me time. Pero most importantly, ma feel mo ang assurance and love ng hubby mo.. Time out with friends, ok naman un. Pero at the end of the day, mas masaya pa rin sa family. Iwasan mo mag fb kung nagiging contributing factor yun. Minsan kasi, while we browse on fb, we see friends posting trips, gigs, exciting things they experience nafefeel natin we are left behind. But remember, ang fb parang commercial lang yan.. Showing just the good things.. Happiness and contentment still come from the inside..

Magbasa pa