Folic Acid

Can someone tell me how important folic acid and iron? Because I've been skip them for almost 3 months now. Now I'm 6 months pregnant, i started to worried.. I googled about how dangerous of not taking folic acid during pregnancy. Some articles said that it can cause harm to the baby.. I don't want anything bad happens to my precious one but I'm so done taking medicine every day....help me?

6 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I've been reading that folic acid and other vitamins are important. But it got me thinking, these pharmaceutical companies only came about not too long ago - humans have been reproducing for thousands of years. And so far our great ancestors have been OK. So in my opinion there is really nothing much to worry about as long as you're eating healthy. ❤ Our human bodies are created to be sufficient for carrying and providing for our babies.

Baca lagi
5y ago

thank you!! thank god this earth still full with positive and kind people! wish you the best in your life too❤️

VIP Member

yup mommy to be, asid folic and iron are most important thing/ medicine that every mum should take it to help baby being healthy inside and out..if you worried about that..check and refer your doctor first..

VIP Member

It's important esp on the first 3months of pregnancy. However if you have good diet intake (enough iron/protein etc in natural foods) it can be equivalent to acid folic intake too..

😱🤦🏻‍♀️ why did u not taking that all medicines very importante 😫 even if so hard to take it but must dont care u eat it on day / night mom 🤧

5y ago

Good! Pls dont skip it mom! 😭

at least first trim u take it. important to consume the pills doc gave to us ya coz our daily diet is not enough to provide complete nutrient to baby.

5y ago

thanks you so much..I'll be more careful next time. ❤️

Same goes with me... I just cannot take madicine... Hope nothing bad happend.. Huhu