can someone recommend here a home-based job online? i really want to make my own money, to save for my kid's future needs.

25 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Tricia! You might want to start your own online business. I just want to sight the difference of a homebased job and an online business. With homebased job you are still required to work for hours but with online you can do it on your freetime. I am also a mom like you and I have an online business. I sell NLighten Beauty Products. You can be a distributor like me and you can open your own online business too. If you are interested, you can reach me through +09065269957.

Magbasa pa

Try signing up with freelance services online like Freelancer.com or Upwork.com. You can submit your profile online so hirers can find you or you can look for your own job assignments by browsing through the jobs available. Available jobs include writing jobs, translating, administrative assignments or even secret shopper tasks. I've used both services before and they are free, legitimate and so far the people I've freelanced for are very nice and pay promptly.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

for such home based online job, do they really require desktop or laptop? no chance to use a tablet?

Online job ba ang focused mo? If you have a bit of savings, why not enter business online like online shops? You can be a reseller ng mga bigtime online shops like ShyShop (visit mo instagram account nila and makakakuha ka ng reseller price na pwede sa mga nagsisimulang magbusiness online)

I've seen an ad by 51Talk on Facebook and it claims that an employee can earn as much as a whopping 81,000 pesos. However, I can't really say about the veracity of this; I haven't tried that company yet.

5y ago

this is true. my mom has been working for 51talk for 4 yrs now. she earns 80k php per month

If you're good with worlds, there are many online-based companies that look for writers to produce content for them. You should give them a try for an extra income.

Upwork.com is actually nice for moms who stay at home. But you should have desktop or laptop as usually the jobs there requires content creation.

Try mo po yung UNLISHOP, Legit siya proven and tested ko na :) ask mo ko kung paano procedures. Proud member here!!!!!

Post reply image

Mommy baka gusto mo din po online selling ng beauty products. Nworld beauty product distributor po ako.

hello, got my client sa upwork. create ka ng profile dun and apply sa jobs. try onlinejobs.ph din.

Try nyo po magmember sa unity wealth, legit po siah. Proud member here 👌

Post reply image