Unstable Relationship

Can someone atleast enlighten me on my situation? Should i just give up or fight because of my daugther? Me and my boyfriend are always fighting, he kept on accusing me that i have some other boys, one time he accused me having relationship with my bestfriend which is a boy (bff since college days), so what i did is i stayed away from that bff to save our relationship, then we became okay, after few months he accused me having a secret guy with my social media account which he can access freely. He kept on telling me that i am deleting convos from boys. Our baby is now 2yrs old. Since i gave birth he change the ways he is. He kept on accusing me and thinking i am cheating. Im feeling this relationship is so unhealthy for me, yet i dont want my baby to grow up without a father. Advice please.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

The question is do u still love him? Because if yes, then try to assure him that you love him and not just telling him that you dont have other relationships. Also check if he’s the one having someone on the side. Men usually accuse because they are guilty of the crime. Whatever you do, dont fight with your bf in front of your child. Do not tell your child that her dad is an bad person—this might damage her future relationships with men. If you dont love him, leave. No point in staying.

Magbasa pa