My Covid 19 Journey

Nathalie Reign M. Bermil September 29,2021 3.5kg Viginal Delivery Finally!πŸ™πŸ˜‡ I just wanna share with all of you my COVID-19 journey. Last September 10, I got tested positive for COVID-19 and yes I'am 37 weeks pregnant that time and anytime I would able to give birth to a baby girl. I was so shocked, worried and the same time sad. It's just a shocking thing because I didn't feel any symptoms, by that I need to isolate my self for 14 days in one room and everyone here I can't be with. I'm worried that I might give birth alone. I'm also afraid for my baby's condition that he might be infected too, but we know that God is merciful. I know that Jesus will not forsake us. I always pray that everything will be okey soon. And yes! God answered my prayers. I was very happy when I tested negative for COVID-19. It's was so blessful because my baby waited mommy(me) for a negative result before she cames out, and here's my bouncing baby girl named Nathalie Reign (a pandemic baby) Our God is truly wonderful. May we always blessed!πŸ™πŸ˜‡ ps. Hindi po biro ang mag ka COVID-19. (Mag iingat po tayong lahat & stay sanitized) #CovidSurvivor

My Covid 19 Journey
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

thanks for sharing your story.

Post reply image