Covid-19 vaccines available na for teens

When I tested covid 19 positive last august, I was really worried that I might infect everyone in our household, especially Iñigo. I had to be isolated from them immediately, but sadly when they were swabed, Iñigo tested positive too 🥲 I was really afraid that Iñigo might experience the symptoms of covid, but good thing he was asymptomatic. I have a feeling that because I was fully vaccinated and still breastfeeding him, I have passed on anti-bodies to him and that prevented him from experiencing covid-19 symptoms! Wow! What more if he’ll be vaccinated? Mas magiging protektado pa siya. That is why I am very happy that they are now encouraging teens with ages 12-17y.o to get vaccinated. This will give them added protection against the virus. Hopefully, it will also be available for the younger kids. Kayo mommies? Will you get your kids vaccinated against covid-19? Share your thoughts below 👇 For more vaccine information, join our Team Bakunanay facebook group✨ @theasianparent_ph @viparentsph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #vaccinesworkforall

Covid-19 vaccines available na for teens
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

thank you for sharing your thoughts!!!