since tha day that you were married, kelan nyu naramdaman na na naging masaya kayo bilang mag asawa????

16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

1st year pa lang kami ni hubby, nag decide kami to live together. Nung 2 years na kami, that was one of the hardest stage. Adjustment sa isa't isa, mistakes dun, mistakes dito, almost a year na LDR, etc. We never even thought we will make it. 4th year namin, we decided to get married. It was a mutual decision, walang proposal echoz πŸ˜… Yung feeling na it's about time. Na both of u just want to spend the rest of ur life together. Magkapamilya, magkaapo, tumanda ng magkasama, we both have that vision so we decided to get married. After we got married, it felt like we became both matured. Noon, konting bagay lang away agad, ngayon pinaguusapan namin. But our 1st year of marriage was never easy, after a couple of months, nagka dengue ako. I was diagnosed with PCOS even before we got married, many months of trying to conceive, check ups, negative results, but we face it together and God heard our prayers. When we found out, I was pregnant, subrang saya. Then the pandemic started, subrang hirap specially buntis ako but still we will face this together. It's gonna be our 1st anniversary soon and I'm just so thankful kay God sa continues guidance. Marriage, it's never easy, you both have to make sacrifices constantly to make it work. But overall, to love and to know that someone loves u unconditionally, yung palang masaya ka na and it makes everything else worth it. πŸ₯°

Magbasa pa