Should I start taking prenatal vitamins even before I start conceiving?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm a 34 years old proud mother. I'm writing this because I think that it can help someone that is looking for a solution... After 2 years trying to get pregnant and thinking that i was infertile I decided to search through internet for a solution, nowadays you can find almost everything here. After a long search i finally found something that got my attention a helper DR.Azuba herbs i decided to give it a try and followed their guidelines. And you can't believe how happy i was, after 2 months of doing it, hearing my doctor say that I was Pregnant! I know how frustrating is trying to conceive a baby and can't achieve it. Take a look at this and I'm sure that It will change your life. contact them on [email protected] or cell phone +2349080324322

Read more

Yuppp i heard it's better to "equip" and "prepare" your body before having a baby. I have been taking a women's multivitamin that contains daily vitamins and minerals beneficial to me normally but also great if I want to conceive in the future.

VIP Member

Yes, you should. Prenatal vitamins and folic acid tablets, if taken 3 months before conception, have been shown to be beneficial to the foetus and its neural development.

VIP Member

Yes, folic acid is readily available. Can get it off the shelves from any drugstore/pharmacy like watsons.

Yes you can start to take prenatal vitamins such as Blackmores Conceive Well, which include folic acid.

Yes itll help you build up all the vitamins. Plus if you are missing any it's good for that

Yes. I started to take folic acid a month prior to getting pregnant.

Yes, it is important you start taking folic acid before TTC

thanks

You may start taking folic acid already.