Can share with me educational songs for 10 month old baby?

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there is a lot of songs good for baby. You can search on YouTube first and practise the songs :) The songs I commonly sing to my gal are 1) ABC alphabet song 2) ten little Indian songs 3) twinkle twinkle little star 4) head and shoulders knees and toes 5) itsy weesy spider 6) Pat a cake 7) Five little ducks went swimming one day 8) old Macdonald 9) 小蜜蜂 Some of the songs are to teach sequence of abc and 123. Some are for teaching them certain actions for eh Pat a cake is to teach clapping and itsy weesy spider is to teach some finger movement skills. When singing it is best to have big actions so that the baby will be interested and pick it up. I also like to sing facing my baby so she can see my mouth movement Enjoy!

Read more

It's not about what song, but how you 'deliver' the song and engage with your baby. Put some nursery song from Spotify or Youtube (without showing the video), then sing, act/mimic or dance with your baby. 'Educational' doesn't come only from the song itself, but it comes from you as baby's first 'teacher'. Sing any song you love/know! I even sang Frank Sinatra or any easy pop song for my baby just for fun. Baby loves their mommy's voice more than anything else.

Read more

I like to sing songs with actions to my baby. Usually I will take her hand and do the actions to teach her. Some of my fave 1. Twinkle twinkle little star 2. Row row row your boat 3. Pat a cake 4. Head shoulders knees and toes 5. Finger family 6. Itsy bitsy spider 7. If you're happy and you know it 8. Hokey pokey You can search for these songs in YouTube and play/sing along

Read more

You don’t need to let your baby listen to educational songs, even a classic piano song can help your baby’s development. I suggest you sing to your baby. That is lot better than letting your baby watch videos from youtube.

Hi, Row, row, row your boat Wheels on the bus Mary had a little lamb One, two, three, four, five... A, B, C, d.....song Hey Diddle, diddle Jack and Jill went up the hill.... Rock a bye baby This little piggy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkkl-lL-xMw

Read more
VIP Member

You can consider downloading PINK FONG APP. It comes with free song and you can even purchase their song bundle for even more elaborate songs (eg. phonics songs, theme songs) I like about pink fong is their graphics are nice and song are catchy too

Read more

Nursery rhymes are good. Sing to your child is a good way to bond. :) Five little speckled frogs teach numbers, if you’re happy and you know it teach feelings, wheels on the bus teach sounds and parts of the bus and many more. :)

i always on cocomelon or dave n eva, and sing along. she loves it and move to the groove with me. she even know what song it will be by just listening to first few tunes she would smile so brightly😅

loo loo kids, cocomelon, pinkfong (my daughter dances to the song ”baby shark" everytime she hears it. i also let her listen to classical music and lullabies at night while sleeping

My little boy is 8 months now he enjoy watching Dave and Ava - Nursery Rhymes and Baby Songs from youtube,take alook it's nice cute n most of all enjoyable by myself too😍😉