Can someone share food recipe for a 10 month old. Breakfast, lunch n dinner. Thank u

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here's a mushroom soup recipe I give my 11 month old. 1. Blend mushrooms, potato, onions with 50ml plain water. 2. Melt butter in a sauce pan and add in the blended ingredient from no. 1 and stir fry 3. Add in 300ml water/chicken stock and cream cheese 50g until melted. 4. Add in fresh milk 200ml and cook for 15 minutes. 5. Sprinkle some oregano and pepper powder before serve.

Read more
Post reply image
4y ago

Is thick n cream or watery

VIP Member

If your 10mo is able to eat chunky food you can consider more textured food. Below was what i let my 10mo eat. Breakfast - Apple puree with oatmeal Lunch - Chopped pasta with fish stock Dinner - Porridge with Fish and broccoli. Every week will play around with the different food.

Read more
4y ago

For porridge did u blend or cut to small pieces for e gravy

Currently I am giving my baby this: Morning, bread with raisins Lunch, rice with Spinach and carrots soup Dinner, Porridge with Carrots and Salmon I'll cook the same stuff a few days and change when the ingredients finish. Most of the time the whole family eats the same thing.

Read more
4y ago

U put spinach n carrot together make e soup??