When is the right time to buy baby stuff? (Clothings, swaddles, carrier etc) Went to the Baby Land fair today and its really overwhelming! ? 26 weeks!

Also, any recommendations for good baby carriers Mummies? Help!

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I only buy carrier & strollers aft baby is born. For carriers, better to fit baby in n try to see ur comfort level..but its good to keep an eye on certain brands 1st to zoom on what u ideally want..for me i had no clue with my 1st child but was lucky enuf to have frens who intro. Good carrier brand for me in terms of preference wld be 1) Soul sling (a wide variety n superb colors for eye pleasure) heh heh 2) Ergo baby 3) Manduca (but my girl didnt seem comfy in it, thus didnt buy) 4) Tula There are many more but this is jus in terms of my preference. For Strollers, there are really jus too many out there. Doona was in my list but can only use for a short period. Get those with big wheels, its easier to navigate once they grow older n heavier. Also another point to note if ur always taking public tpt or own personal car(got to think of ease of folding n opening if ur alone) Just my 2 cents ❤

Read more
4y ago

Dun mention 😊