shopping for baby stuff

Hey mummies,any recommendations on what brands or what items to buy? Like which baby bottle,sterilizer,pram etc. And where is the best,and cheapest,place to get. Tia!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi! I've gotten my baby's milk bottles from Johor Aeon Mall at a really good price. Purchased mainly Avent brand of their Anti-colic version. Price is cheaper than baby expo. For sterilizer, I've got the avent steaming steriziler recently from baby expo and realized it's actually quite troublesome as require to air dry after steaming (tried once to sterilise my manual breast pump to pack in hospital bag). Probably changing to UV sterilizer in the near future. For pram I got the JOIE brand one off from baby expo too. Price is slightly cheaper as I saw it from online. Overall baby expo is a great place to shop at as it's like one-stop services. But of course can't expect like super mega deals in everything as their rental of the booth space isn't cheap. Just take it as great convenience for one-stop service.

Read more
4y ago

Thanks for all the info! Do u rmb roughly how much u got the bottles for?

TapFluencer

Baby fair pre order. I suggest you go mummy fair take a look first on what you want and pre order it's cheaper for steriliser and stroller. I am using keenz stroller I find its very good go to mummy fair and try it out yourself.

VIP Member

Almost all of newborn items I bought are from Avent - bottles, pump, steam sterilizer and bottle warmer. Graco - Playpen and pram Joie - Car Seat Haenim - UV Sterilizer

Read more
TapFluencer

I compare price, check review & shop online-Pupsik studio, Mothercare & Bove by spring maternity

For me, I rely mostly on qoo10, shoppee, carousell. Compare price and reviews.

Super Mum

Steriliser really try to go for uv if u can afford. Save time

Super Mum

Depends