Baby carrier

Do you recommend baby carrier? My husband does not like it.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Personally Yes. It will be easier for you if you are outside alone. Especially when you are in public toilet or need to buy necessities or things. Baby can fall asleep at anytime. Stroller are ok if you don’t travel far just to buy things. If you can handle alone that’s fine. But thinking of public toilet n shopping for yourself (Eg fitting room) you need to carry lo around. Good thing is you can hang stuff at stroller but if a lot of plastic bags or heavy stuffs you need extra pair of hands. Some cafe/restaurant don’t allow stroller due to space. So got to find outdoor kind if not got to carry baby while eating. Some are ok , n easier for whole family. Some mummies bring carrier n stroller out alone. But some at toddler age, will fuss abt carrier cos they wanna walk n run. Some are ok. See which method easier for you.

Read more
Super Mum

I personally recommend it, although there are also many people who prefer using strollers. My husband doesn’t like the stroller because he doesn’t want to have to drag around something else. Baby wearing also makes us more mobile I guess. And we’re used to it. But each set of parents feels differently about both ways of bringing baby around, so each of you may want to try out both methods and see what you prefer:)

Read more
VIP Member

Baby carrier keeps your LO snug and comfy and there maybe places (especially big crowds) when this comes in handy vs. Stroller which can be difficult to manouveure in such places.. eg. Geylang Ramadhan Bazaar

VIP Member

Of cos. U will need it when ur baby cant zzz n needs u to carry for hours.. n espec when he/she is sick..even worse.. imagine carrying a 10kg bby for hoursss 😂😂

Super Mum

Yup! It is very useful for me and hub especially when going to crowded places. LO will also not be easily startled when sleeping in the carrier compared to stroller.

Carrier make your bb close to you but don’t always carry. My husband ok with the carrier. Stroller better when you go shopping can keep your stuff also.. :)

Super Mum

Yes. Can go hands free plus it will not be so tiring when carrying baby for a long period of time

TapFluencer

Yes, especially if needed to take transport or go somewhere far or if it is raining.

VIP Member

Yes! So much easier when going out along especially board n alight (transport)

VIP Member

yes, esp when ur baby keeps want huggies and when gg crowded place