baby sleeping more on one side

Recently i observe my baby sleeping on her right side. I used to change right and left for her sleeping position but lately she only wants to sleep on her right. If i place her on left, she will automatically turn to her right to sleep. When she sits up, i see her head slightly slanted to the right. Is it normal? How do i make her sleep more on left to balance out?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone am Harry Mary i'm so excited right now, because I was so pissed off when I discovered my husband was having an affair outside our marriage when I confronted him, he beat me up and thrown me and my daughter out of the house it was like my life was a nightmare in front of my own very eye I don’t know what came to my mind to go online so search for help then I saw various testimonies about Dr mahnlangu how he is helping people to get back there EX or how he was able to restore joy into people’s lives so I decided to get in touch with him, he told me what I needed to do so I did everything he told me to do so after everything he said my husband will get in touch with me within 48 hours just as he said my husband will get in touch with me begging me to forgive him that he didn’t know what came over him and promised me that it will never happen again now we are back together as a happy family all thanks goes to Abdul Basser and his powerful spell that helps me to get my husband. If you are out there passing through the same problem or anything else you can get in touch with Dr Mahlangu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hi everyone am Harry Mary i'm so excited right now, because I was so pissed off when I discovered my husband was having an affair outside our marriage when I confronted him, he beat me up and thrown me and my daughter out of the house it was like my life was a nightmare in front of my own very eye I don’t know what came to my mind to go online so search for help then I saw various testimonies about Dr mahnlangu how he is helping people to get back there EX or how he was able to restore joy into people’s lives so I decided to get in touch with him, he told me what I needed to do so I did everything he told me to do so after everything he said my husband will get in touch with me within 48 hours just as he said my husband will get in touch with me begging me to forgive him that he didn’t know what came over him and promised me that it will never happen again now we are back together as a happy family all thanks goes to Abdul Basser and his powerful spell that helps me to get my husband. If you are out there passing through the same problem or anything else you can get in touch with Dr Mahlangu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because were about getting marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahnlagu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

My baby too.. ill change sides but she automatic turn to her preferred right side. I will try to tilt her head as much as possible..