my 3mth old girl keep sleeping on her right side since birth and now right side of head is a bit 'flat' and some advice me to let her sleep on yaolan... will she be relied on yaolan? should I let her sleep on yaolan? troubled....

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 WEBSITE: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more
2y ago

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or What

I have read that it could be due to her neck muscles being stronger on one side, so a common suggestion is to try and have more tummy time to help strengthen her neck muscles. Due tummy time, use rattles and toys and try to get her to turn to her left. Another suggestion is to twist a towel into a horseshoe shape and place it around the baby's neck when she lies down. With regard to the use of yaolan, I think you will need to consider carefully. There is no guarantee that it will help even out your baby's head I think. Most parents consider this option more to help their babies sleep. I think you can try asking your doctor at her next checkup, whether the "flatness" it is a cause of concern. Sometimes, babies will move more as they grow and may reduce the flatness. Otherwise, doctors may recommend some physiotherapy exercises to help. Hope this helps!

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

Read more

everyone says my boy's head is very nice after he sleeps in yaolan. when at birth he also always sleeps one sided thus one side also flatter then the other side and that is when i intro yaolan, and baby able to sleep tru the night thanks to that too. as long u dont overuse the goodness of yaolan, i dont think there is any issue, cos im also a yaolan user since young. but then again, it depends on yr own thoughts to decide the pros and cons of it.

Read more

Have you tried repositioning her head and "training" baby to sleep on the left side? One way you can do this is to push baby's crib towards the right against the wall. Naturally when baby is lying in the crib, she will want to look out and might just turn to the left since her view is obstructed on the right. Also when you're feeding her, perhaps you can alternate between sides? This will train baby to work her left side muscles.

Read more

At 3 months you can still shape her head somewhat. What I was taught was to shape the head every time during feeding, so whilst breastfeeding, i will roll my hand over her head in circles and 'shape' it. Be more deliberate also in laying her on her left side. Each time you see that her head has turned back to the right, adjust it to the left.

Read more
2y ago

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or What

VIP Member

Maybe once your baby fall asleep, move her to rocking chair? My son sleep in rocking chair during afternoon only sleep in bed at night or when i latch him. But most of the time he sleep on rocker, as he will sleep longer. If not you can try let her sleep in stroller, can train her when go outside can sleep in stroller too.

Read more
VIP Member

Our baby had the same issues - so what we moved her to the opposite side of the bed so she faces left. Also we make sure all her toys and engage with her on the left. This way you "even" out both sides

8y ago

Haha. That's tough. My PD advised against using Yao Lan for more than 30 mins at a time