Flat head in baby

Hi all, my DD (12 weeks old) likes to sleep on her left side so the left side of her head is flat now. I've tried changing her head position when she sleep but she will turn back to the left on her own after awhile. I've read article that the head will round back by the age of 1. Can anyone please share their experiences on this

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works. What'sApp : +393512615163 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so much testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. Email : [email protected] Hangout : [email protected] What'sApp : +393512615163 They also sent me the blank atm card. I have used it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. The Dark Web is giving out cards just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of an atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Read more

my bb was like that too! haha. we just change whenever we can. then when carry her, try so that bb look to the right side. when playing on his back,, put toys or play with him on the right side so he get used to it. my bb until now still like to look left 😅

My son was like that for a bit—just try to move him from time to time. We're lucky he wasn't used to it yet and so it didnt turn into a habit, but honestly, we can just change the position when we can :)

VIP Member

Just keep rubbing her head in circles