Recently checked out Adventureland infant care at Pekin street (near china square). Quite liked it and considering it as an option. Has anyone sent their baby there?

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The area looks spacious and clean. There are some childproofing measures which can be seen from the picture. If the place is convenient and near your home you can definitely consider for it. Also, do visit the centre and talk to principle and teacher to understand their teaching approaches. In addition if you do not wish to commit first you can check if they provide trial class for the child, normally 1 to 2 weeks then make decision whether to enroll.

Read more
VIP Member

I haven't sent my baby there, but from the picture you've posted, the centre does look very spacious and clean. You can read this link http://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-choose-the-right-day-care-centre/ to find out if this centre is the correct one for you.

VIP Member

Baby just started at adventure land - so far so good. Teachers seem caring. Mostly from Singapore

Our baby goes to adventure land and I have been quite happy. This is their curriculum philosophy

Post reply image

thanks