Rant -MIL

Recently my 3weeks baby got admitted due to vomiting of milk & constipation for 5days. MIL blame me for eating rubbish, saying that my confinement meals have 'fried' items, its unhealthy. I shouldn't breast feed baby. It's because of what I eat that causes baby to be constipated. I was so upset. I run away from home back to my mother's place. During my first week of confinement, before my milk supply came in, she say that I got no supply unlike her younger days, she got so much milk. She cook confinement meals for me (first week) but I don't like her cooking , she not happy. Is it wrong for me to run away from home?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Poor thing:( It’s not your fault, dear. Get some rest and help while you’re back at your mum’s place. Share with your husband how you feel, and ask him for emotional and physical support. You’re still recovering from labour/pregnancy, and you’re managing a newborn. Plus you’ve had to be in the hospital with baby recently. That’s A LOT to go through. You don’t need so much negativity in your life, especially now. Hugs..

Read more