Baby touching faces

Just ranting!! My baby is at the phase where she likes to touch people’s faces now when she is held close. I get so anxious when people other than my husband and I carry her because she will touch their faces and then proceed to suck her fingers next… I just feel so gross… honestly I want to quickly jump in to clean her hands but that also would seem rude 😭 My husband is chill about it but I just get so irritated. Are all mummies’ hearts like this?!?!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Your feelings are valid. I notice this too. Sometimes other kids that are running around and playing then will touch my baby’s hand. My brain signals red alert and quickly sanitise her hands!

Oh dear mummy, i understand! I think its okay that you constantly sanitise her hands everytime she touches someone. Better be safe!

I feel unsafe too, so the least i could do is to use a sanitizer that can protect my baby for 24hrs on certain bacteria~

I do not like this. Tell them not to let baby near their faces cos her hands touch everything, say the other way

URGHHHH YESSSS ! HATED THISS ESPECIALLY THOSE USING MAKEUP OR OILY FACE

yessss me too😫

Yes!!!!!!!! Me too!