Rant~ I really hate it when comes to my in laws side. They talk like everything is their business. Always ask my husband to do this and that. And our new bto they will say to my husband you should do this and don't do that.. They nv think that I am staying there too got the guts tell me la.. why tell my husband as if he living alone. All in laws like that ar? Irritating to the max. They say "Your house is big hor next time can rent out earn money" I m thinking my house is not a house is a Home don't like staying with stranger... I also not wanting them to live with me. Not my family members too. I don't want conflict...They will ask their sister daughter or my husband sister to come and stay over at my home. Why must come like they no house to stay. Really their face so thick. What can I do? My husband is abit hard to reject if they talk like that. And they don't come talk to me I can't reply, they talk to my husband. I just waiting for them to approach me.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Seriously ? Talk to them instead . If they have their whole house , then why stay at your new bto ... if i was you i really will talk to them. After all its BTO fornu and ur hubby so both should have the rights too.